
Once a month the Barlow Family gets together. Each brother gets to take a turn and plan what we are going to do, it just so happens that it was Me and Jason's turn to plan, we decided to go to one of the many parks by our house and do dutch oven dinner. We had chicken(Jason) and Ribs (Doug and family) with potatoes (Jason). Jon and Tiff brought a very yummy chocolate cake and Ryan made a apple cobbler. Brian brought drinks Kaitie and Brandon brought yummy corn and last but not least Sue and brent brought the yummy rolls and a salad! Thanks to everyone it was so good!





6 comments:
Way to go Laura. You're a blogger pro!! So many pics and updates i love it. It took me a while to figure this one out but did you know that you can add up too 5 pics in 1 post? Maybe you already know that. Anyway, cam sure is growing up and such a handsome guy! We miss you guys so much. I'm so glad we get to see pics of you guys through your blog! Take Care sweetie! oh and take a picture of your house...I'd love to see it!
So never mind about my 5 pic comment you totally figured it out!! sorry:(
Oh, I am so so very glad that you started a blog!! It is so fun to stay in touch. You will have to stop by our sometime.
Fun times! That's cool that his family gets together like that. It was fun to see you the other day! Lets for sure get together soon- call me!
So Fun! Can I just tell you how much fun it is to see how well you and your family are doing! Cameron is so stinkin' handsome. It sounds like you and Brynne are back up north. We should try to all get together sometime.
Hey Laura!! I la la love this blogging thing it's so fun to catch up with everyone! Thanks for the invite :) Ya I have a blog, it's........
bbwades.blogspot.com
It's good hearing from ya!
Post a Comment