
This summer was full of lots of fun, and we had two weddings in the family as well. To start the summer off Cameron had is first birthday. He wasn't such a happy camper. In fact he really struggled all day, he wouldn't even eat his birthday cake!!:( But he did get to have presents and play with his cousins and that was good enough for me!





2 comments:
I cannot believe he is one! And he is so handsome too. It was good to find out you had a blog, my phone broke and I lost your number. My sister was waitressing in Winger's one night, and she called me and said she thought you were there, but didn't dare talk to you in case it wasn't you. Ben and I's blog is benandmerr.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch!
Hey Laura, what a cute blog! It is so fun to see what everyone is up to! Cameron has grown so much since I saw him last! We need to see each other more!!
Post a Comment