Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dad and Cam going on a ride too!(not really going anywhere, they went in a circle and that's it) He loved the four wheelers, and he never wanted to get off them! He loved pressing all the buttons, and on accident when they were coming back Cam pressed the gas and they jolted forward! It was pretty funny!
Jason and I going on our final ride for the day!
Can't quite settle down, he was dancing for about an hour into our drive home, it was like he was wired or something. And you can probably see all the dirt on his face and cloths, I don't think that I washed his face all day!
Finally relaxing from all the fun! We had a great time, thanks Doug and Becky for a great day!

1 comment:

Ange said...

How fun. We have some friends that we have been going four-wheeling with and I love it. I keep telling Jo I want four-wheelers for Christmas, but then I am quickly reminded of how much they are and how little of money we have.