
We wanted to get into the Christmas spirit and we decided to get our Christmas tree. So yesterday we went out to find the perfect one. At first we found one that was kind of small but really full and very pretty but it was going to cost us a lot of money, so then we went to another Christmas tree lot, and those were even more, so we decided to break down and get a fake one. I know, I know what a lot of your are thinking FAKE tree, but it turned out to be nice and big and full, it is perfect! And it will last us a long time!!

It is hard to see Jason and Cameron underneath the tree but they are there, Cam loves our tree!!
7 comments:
I sure love reading your blog. You do just a great job! I love you.
J
Laura, your so dang cute.
Your Christmas tree looks awesome. And I totally dont blame you for getting a fake one. Real ones smell so amazing, but dry out in a week and leave a mess and are expensive.
Yeah for the holidays!
I wish we could get a big one like you have. Maybe some day when we have a house. It looks very pretty, Don't you love colored ligths?
I love Christmas! Scott wouldn't let me buy a real tree so we have a fake one too. I tell him I hate it, but that's kind of a lie. I would love a real tree, but I'm happy not watering a fake one or vacuuming pine needles for a month.
Oh, did you see Twilight? I loved it. Of course it's not like the books, but it was still fun to watch.
*Gasp*!!!! A fake tree? Pure disappointment Laura! Hehe, I'm just teasing....kind of! I love decorating Christmas-ey! Your tree looks good, in spite of being manufactured in a warehous! Hehe! :)
Fun Christmas tree! We need to hang out again soon!
I say fake all the way. You can always buy an evergreen candle if you miss the smell and then you aren't left cleaning up needles for the next 6 months and like you said it'll last awhile.
Miss you girl. How've you been? Your little munchkin is so cute!
Post a Comment