Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!!

It was Jason's Birthday this past weekend. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said that he wanted to go over to Brandon's and watch the game! So we made it a party. Brent, Sue, Jenny, and Brian all came over and we ate and watched the game. We opened presents; and he got some new things to grill with and a dart board! Earlier that day I bought him a Camp Chef, what he has wanted for a long time!! We had a great time over there, and it's a bummer that BYU lost, but we were happy for the Utes!


Everyone enjoying the Game!!
I made him a birthday Cake, and it tasted pretty darn good!!
Cam didn't know what was going on but he new he wanted some of that!!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Jo bought himself a Camp Chef also for his birthday, but his birthday isn't until April. Good job on the cake!

The Conders said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Looks like lots of fun!

The ANDERSON'S said...

Happy Birthday Jason! What does that make you 25? :)