Friday, November 14, 2008

My Wonderful Husband Jason


-What is your husbands full name? Jason Todd Barlow
-How long have you been married? Almost 3 years
-How long did you date?
About nine months or so!
-How old is he? uh, do you really want to know that heheheh, he is 31( Don't be mad)
-Who eats more sweets?
I think that would be a tie, I love chocolate and treats of any kind.
-Who said I love you first?
Jason did
-Who is taller?
Jason by quite a bit
- Who can sing better?
Me, Jason can't really hold a tune, but I do love it when he does sing, because he can sound quite nice if he tries.
- Who is smarter?
Jason, he is a very smart
- Who does laundry?
I do, but sometimes Jason will throw in a load here and there, and he is very good at folding them if he knows that I need a break, he will even do it without me asking him too.
- Who pays the bills?
Both
- Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed, I do.
-Who mows the lawn?
Jason, he is very good at making our house look so great.
-Who cooks dinner? I do.
-Who drives?
Jason does for the most part, but sometimes I like to step in and do it.
-Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
equally good, but maybe him first, then me.
-Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first it was so cute, it was right on my forehead after our first date!
-Who asked who out first?
Jason, we went up to Gurr's Cabin and had dinner and played games, it was fun knowing that I was there with him and no one else, hahaha!
-Who wears the pants?
Jason, he is the best husband ever, and I love him with all my Heart! Thanks Honey for all that you do!!

So those of you who are tagged, copy the questions, and let us all learn a little bit more about you. I tag:
Jamie, Whitney,Cindy, Jessica, Emily, and Andrea


1 comment:

rickandlaurie said...

Hi guys...Rick says he lived with Jason for a long time and had no idea he could do all those things!! :o) I feel so bad that I haven`t left a comment on your page before, I could never get your blog to work, but Rick got it to pull up today. We are way excited about our house and would love for you guys to come see it, or even stay with us. We hope all is well with you, your blog is way cute!