Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ThE bEaCh!!!

We had so many great experiences on this trip and so much fun with Cameron having him experience all of these things for the first time! I think the highlight of the trip was the beach, he loved the water and loved playing in the sand! We had to hold his hand or else he would have lost him in the water.. He wanted to just run and play in it, but it was freezing cold!


We saw some really cool starfish, they were orange and purple!

Jason and his brother decided to build a sand castle, they worked very hard on it!!
Taking a break from the sand!!
Finished product, it was cool when they ran water down the middle!! Good job boys!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am so jealous! I hope you were feeling good and could enjoy it all. What a perfect time to go...right before you have another baby and everything gets hard again.