Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ChRiStMaS TiMe FuN, (Kindof Late)

We are started off the Christmas festivities at Jason's parents house we had a late lunch, played some games, and opened presents. It was fun to see all the family. We then went to my parents house and had our Christmas eve dinner opened presents, and made a gingerbread house! Cameron loved the house, but he loved the candy part more!
Jaxson and Cameron playing so good together.

Christmas Morning, Cameron opening up his stocking!
His favorite toy, he loves his hot wheels!

Jason's parents gave me a picture of the Timp temple, it is so great, I can't wait to hang it up!
Grandma and Grandpa Barlow gave him this car track and he loves it so much!

He loved all of his toys, thanks so much Grandma's and Grandpa's for everything, we had the best time!
Jason's favorite way to carry Cameron out in the cold!

10 comments:

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

Fun Fun Fun Christmas! And i totally forgot is was your anniversary a week ago...Happy Anniversary! I feel like a horrible friend! I am feeling good for the most part. I'm about as big as i was when i delievered addie and i've still got 3 months to go ahhhhhh!!! i can't bend over with out losing my breath and i waddle everywhere! Oh the joys! I have a feeling this little guy isn't going to be so little! How are you feeling?

Tracy and Whitney said...

looks like you guys had so much fun, especially Cam! I agree we need to get together soon and more often!

Team Rykert said...

Hey Barlow fam! I saw your anniversary and wanted to say hi! We miss you guys and hope all is going well!

Nikki and Tipper said...

I'm so jealous of your picture!! Its beautiful!!! I love it!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!

Christie said...

It looks like you guys had a great christmas! Cameron is getting so big! It's ridiculous!

The Conders said...

What a fun Christmas! Looks like Cameron was as spoiled by everyone as Addi was! Yes, we need to get together again soon!

Jake and Shannon Box said...

Christmas is always so fun, but even better with kids. Cameron is so cute! I can't wait to met him. We'll have to try to get together again.

Team Rykert said...

Yeah we live up here now. Right now we are in AF so give me a call and we can go out on a date!

The ANDERSON'S said...

I LOVE your temple picture!!! I want one so bad. Happy Anniversary a little late! I can't believe its already been three years. That went by so fast.

Cindy said...

We missed out on all the fun! So sad. I hope Cam loves his puzzles! Looks like Christmas was great. LOVE the picture of the Temple and Jason's Jacket! Love you all!!