Monday, February 23, 2009

NeW jOb!!

Just a quick update about what has been going on with us. Jason about a month ago got laid off from his job, and then we went on our fun vacation to California. So since we have been back, Jason has been looking for a new Job, and finally after about a gazillion resumes sent out and about 10 or so interviews we finally found a job. Jason seems pretty optimistic about it, so today is his first day back to work after a month and we are so hoping that this one works out! Jason has worked so hard to find a new job. I am so grateful for Jason for being there for me, I think he handled the no job thing better than I did, and I know I wasn't very pleasant to live with, so thanks honey for all that you did for me, you truly are a wonderful man. I'm so grateful for our family for always thinking of us, and thanks to everyone for your prayers I know that pray works and I truly am so grateful for the Gospel. During all this time our Faith has been tested and I can say that I don't know if I handled the test all that great. I knew that God wouldn't not leave us all alone, I knew that it had to work out somehow, and it did. I'm so so grateful for God, and Family.

5 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

You've always been stronger than you give yourself credit for Laura. I'm glad to hear that things are going well. =)

Ange said...

I am so glad Jason found a job. I had no idea he was laid off. It sure isn't fun, but at least he found another job. When my dad lost his job two years ago I didn't think I could handle it and it wasn't affecting me directly. But you are a strong person and you have a good support group.

The Conders said...

I wish I would have known about all this sooner! I feel bad I didn't know what you guys were going through until last week. Glad he found a job and hope it goes well. Talk to you soon- we really will have to get together this week.

Shelli said...

I'm so sorry to hear about him losing his job, but so happy that he found a new one! You guys are an amazing family, and Jason takes such good care of you! Let us know if you need anything!

Jenny said...

Hey, that is awesome. Working in HR, I hear about way to many people getting laid off. It happens to really good employees who don't see it coming. The thought of it scares me to death! I am glad Jason found a new job!