I wanted to catch everyone up on what is going on with us! First of all Jason is really enjoying his job!! He is doing really well and getting the hang of it!! He is also really liking young men's as well! Right now they are planning their youth conference! Jason's eBay business is also going very well, and he is very successful!! Honey I just want you to know that I am so proud of you and thanks so much for all that you have done for us!!
As for Cameron he is almost two years old, and he really is so much fun. I have enjoyed so much watching him grow up. Right now he is learning so many words and it is fun to listen to him talk to me!! I love to actually have a conversation with him. He is getting so big!
Now last but not least, me!! I am feeling pretty good I'm about 28 weeks now and I feel like I am 35 weeks.... but for the most part still comfortable, but my back is the thing that is starting to bother me! I'm starting to get more and more excited about having two kids!
Below are some pictures of our family including a picture of my belly!!
Now last but not least, me!! I am feeling pretty good I'm about 28 weeks now and I feel like I am 35 weeks.... but for the most part still comfortable, but my back is the thing that is starting to bother me! I'm starting to get more and more excited about having two kids!
Below are some pictures of our family including a picture of my belly!!

Here is a pic of my belly, 28 weeks!!
Uncle Spencer and Cam playing on the swing set!
Another cute picture of my boy!!






9 comments:
He sure is a cute little boy. I am glad to hear Jason is liking his job and that you are getting exciting about having two kids. Your hands are going to be full but I know you are going to enjoy it.
Oh look at your belly! So cute! Those crayons should be by the bubble bath, that's where I found mine in Wal-mart.
Yay for cute belly pics! You have such a beautiful family! I love watching Cameron grow up too! You're in the home stretch with pregnancy! Hang in there friend!
LOVE the pics! I have LOVED listening to Cam's vocabulary grow too! Every time I see him he talks to me more and more and I love the sound of his little voice. My most favorite is when he calls your Dad, Pop Pop! He's so cute!
Look at that cute belly...yours deserves to be in a pic on the blog but when it comes to mine people would rather not want see it!!! However, we did make a deal and you are holding up your end...i've got to get over my hugeness and take a pic. Your family is adorable as usual! Sure miss ya.
I love your cute belly picture. I am so happy everything is going well for your guys with your hubbys new job and all.
Lets get together soon! I am pretty much available anytime ha ha.
Hello Barlow Fam!! Thanks for you nice comments!! For the record Laura...I think your belly is adorable. I'm glad you are doing so great. You guys are such a cute family. Cam is sure grown up too! I remember when he was a newborn, it seems like just yesterday! We sure miss the good ole' days of the 27th ward! Keep in touch...
Hey Laura...Congrats on bein pregnant again! We haven`t talked in so long!! Thanks for the bday wish as well. :o) It sounds like you guys are doing well...we had no idea about Jason`s job and all that craziness. Rick said to have Jason call him sometime. We accidentally washed his phone a couple of months ago and they couldn`t get all of his contacts back. So, he doesn`t have Jason`s number anymore. Hopefully we can see you guys soon!
What a cute belly! Cameron is so cute!
Post a Comment