Monday, November 30, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg!!!

For Thanksgiving this year we went up to a Cabin and spent a couple of days up there. We had family pictures taken as well. These are not the greatest because they are just with our camera so when I get the real ones back I will post those. We had such a great time with my family. Cameron had a blast staying up late and eating lots of treats.

I love this picture of my boys!!
Cameron and his buddy... (My Dad)
Chase and my dad


On Friday the rest of my family came up this is Jax and Cam enjoying some applesauce!
Kaden and Cam

7 comments:

Annie said...

Your boys are so cute! It's fun to hear whats going on in your life!

A Momma said...

Your boys look so much alike. They are both getting so big!

Jenn said...

I can't belive how cute your boys are! Love them! Such a cute little family!!

Diane said...

Your Family is so cute! I am excited to see your blog..the last few times I tried to see it I wasn't invited cuz you went private so just in case I breached security my email is di_di_del@hotmail.com I want to keep seeing your cute blogs.

Love you guys

Jenny said...

Hey, I sent Jason a message on facebook with my address...I don't have your email.

I am so glad you have posted recently! You need to get your family pics up so we can see them too.

bkaa said...

Laura, I can't believe it has been so long since we got together. We need to do it again soon. I was wondering I could get your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Email. Kaliemurdock@gmail.com

Derrek & Rilee said...

You look so good for just having a baby, what's the secret? We are doing well, I feel fine (I just don't really enjoy being pregnant). I'm due March 27.