Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jason and I just celebrated our Three Year Anniversary! It has been the best three years ever! I have wonderful husband and a beautiful little boy! To surprise me yesterday when Jason got off work he came home with some beautiful flowers and a card. When I opened the card there were two tickets to Phantom of the Opera in Hollywood. We are going to California in a couple of weeks for a family vacation, and we will now be going to Phantom, oh I can't wait, and thanks to our family they will be watching Cameron the night that we go! Thanks so much honey for the tickets and for the best three years and more to come!!

6 comments:

Ange said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a sweet husband. You sure are lucky.

The Conders said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! That trip sounds like fun! Happy 3 years!

Tracy and Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary! 3 years! Hope you have a great time in California! Sounds like fun!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are so great together!! I know you'll have so much fun in California too!

The Christians said...

Hi! This is Brooke Christian. I saw your blog on Tyler and Jamie's and decided to take a peek. Your son is beautiful! It was fun to see some pics of you guys.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm so jealous of your Phantom tickets!! We need to play very soon...