We had so much fun at Disneyland, granted I couldn't do any of the fun big rides, but Cameron was so much fun, it was fun to watch how amazed he was on all the rides, he was pretty nervous at the beginning but by the end of the day he was really fun. He didn't however love the characters, he cried with Mickey and was a little hesitant with Goofy, so we steered clear of them. But we had to get a few!
First of all, you are beautiful! I seriously look at your pictures and think... Laura is gorgeous! Second, isn't Disneyland so fun? Lastly, it looks like you had a lot of fun. Cam is getting so big! I love the look on his face when he is looking at goofy... so cute!
2 comments:
I just love the california pictures. Your little family is so darling.
First of all, you are beautiful! I seriously look at your pictures and think... Laura is gorgeous! Second, isn't Disneyland so fun? Lastly, it looks like you had a lot of fun. Cam is getting so big! I love the look on his face when he is looking at goofy... so cute!
Post a Comment