Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joining the Crew!!!!

Going Private,
I know that this is a pain to everyone, but I've decided to join the private world. So if you would like to continue following my sweet family then please leave me your email address in my comments and I would love to add you in!! I would love for everyone to follow us so please please leave me your address!!! Hope to hear from you all!! I will be going private in a week!! Thanks everyone!

24 comments:

Chelsea said...

Chelsea.Kemp@delsol.com

I am so exited you want to make homemade jam. I am totally serious about it, so I hope you are haha :)

Annie said...

anniepamperedchef@gmail.com
I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

bkaa said...

kaliemurdock@gmail.com

Ange said...

angemarie_77@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

elina_17@yahoo.com

Jody said...

johurst31@hotmail.com
Invite me please!

Christie said...

christiemfisher@gmail.com I love your family!

Luke and Bridget said...

lbcrane@gmail.com I'm glad to see things are going well. Chase & Cameron are adorable!

Derrek & Rilee said...

rice_17@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

jeffjennybarney@yahoo.com

The Shermans said...

whisperz22@yahoo.com

I want to stay in touch!

Kate and Wiley said...

kate.barker@aggiemail.usu.edu ps..I saw Chelsea's post about homemade jam. Just FYI, Freezer jam is SUPER easy. You can get it all done in less than an hour!

Shelli said...

I don't want to be left out!
I would LOVE to get together soon to see each other's babies! I can't wait to see sweet Chase, and Cameron again! Let me know!

shellilynn@gmail.com

The Queen Bee said...

jb.eldredge@gmail.com

James and Jamie Rust said...

I would like to be added
jamierust15@yahoo.com (anges little sister:)

Nikki and Tipper said...

nikkers419@hotmail.com Don't Forget me please!!!

{We Are The Wade's} said...

sheawade04@gmail.com

Jenn said...

Jenncoache@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

Me too, me too! jessicaleighrussell@gmail.com

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

Hey cutie my email is:

mcfaddenjamie@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

jenncoache@yahoo.com

Sue Barlow said...

I am proud of what a fun cute and loving family you are. It is exciting to be a mom and grandma to you.

rickandlaurie said...

laurieblckwll@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

keep me in the loop ok?
mom