Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cameron and Chase

I know I'm like a month or so behind on getting pictures done, So finally I decided to get Cameron's pictures taken for his two year birthday. I also got pictures of Chase!! I think that they are so dang cute!! I think that I am a little bias, but I think that I'm the luckiest girl because I have two cute little boys!!










10 comments:

Derrek & Rilee said...

You are not biased, they are cute!

Ange said...

I love that they are in matching outfits. Chase reminds me of you. They are so CUTE! I need to come and see you again soon.

Brent Barlow said...

You have such cute boys! We are proud of Cameron & Chase as two of our most photogenic grandsons!

The Conders said...

They look so handsome! Cute pictures. Hope everything is going well. Let's get together soon!

A Momma said...

Congratulations on your new little man. They are both so cute! Your delivery sounded pretty good and quick, good job!

The ANDERSON'S said...

Laura I cannot believe you have two kids!! Let alone one- And they are both so handsome. I want to be invited to see your blog- please merridee_miles@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

Yay! They're in their outfits!! :) Seriously I have the cutest nephews. LOVE them. Chase is so precious and Cam is just as cute as ever!

rickandlaurie said...

Oh my gosh...Chase is so beautiful! We are way excited for you guys and cant wait to meet him. Hopefully we can come see you guys next time we are up that way.

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

sweet sweet boys! You should be getting a surprise in the mail soon! How is life going for you mother of 2?

Jenny said...

Hey, what happened to you guys? We miss the updates!