It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything. I guess having that second child really has taken a toll on the blog. Well I won't post a ton of pics but I will give you some pictures of our fun Halloween. We carved some pumpkins and Cameron didn't want to touch any of the "guts" I think that he has picked up on some of his mothers habits of not wanting to get dirty. We went to our Ward Trick or Trunk, Anna's work, and then a little bit of trick or treating up at my parents house. We also stopped by my Grandparents house as well to visit. Cameron was Kent Clark, turning into Superman, and Chase was a monkey. We had a great time and it was fun to watch Cameron enjoy Halloween for the first time. 











5 comments:
Laura-
Great pictures. Hadley loves the ones of "Chaser" the most.
Jennie
Yay! I am so happy to see pics of you all! Your boys are so so cute! Hope you're doing well, Laura, and we are LONG overdue for a playdate!
I canNOT believe hot big Chase is already! Wow! So yeah...we still haven't played...thats my bad...I need to call you, things have calmed down and we want to see you guys!
Laura,
Welcome back to the blogging world! I was wondering where you disappeard to! Its fun to see pictures of your family, your little one is getting so big!
Holy cow! Your boys are so big, and so dang cute!!
Post a Comment