Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Potty Trained and Update

Cameron is now a big boy!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah, I can't believe it, It is a wonderful thing not worrying about changing his diapers and not to mention the amount of money we are saving. He is now just a little boy that runs around and plays with all the neighbor kids. Yesterday was such a nice day Jason took the boys to the park, what a great husband that I have. I feel so lucky to have my boys. Now for the update on Chase. We went to Primary Childrens Hospital again on Friday and the doctor wants to do a scope on his throat. It will be an overnight thing just so they can keep an eye on him. I'm so grateful for modern medicine, and I know that Chase will get better soon, I just hope sooner rather than later. The doctors up their are really good and we hope to find answers to all of our questions soon. So there is the update, nothing else really going on. Hope everyone else is doing well too... Below are some more pictures of my boys..






6 comments:

SweetAbbs said...

Laura your boys are so cute! Im way behind, I didnt even know you had Chase! Hope he gets to feeling better. :)

The Penney's said...

Barlows! Our heart goes out to you and your baby Chase. Poor kid... Hang in there! I'm sure your'll get some answers soon! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems just yesterday when we were all in good ol' Cedar! Keep in touch!

A Momma said...

Hope Chase is doing okay now. Hooray for Cameron! We are working on that potty thing ourselves.
BTW, Jane does her Float 4 Life swim class at our YMCA. And I was crying when she jumped into the pool too!

Jessica said...

Hey you! Its been too long, we need to hang out again!! Potty trained?!?! I'm so jealous!! I hope everything goes well with Chase, let me know if there is anything I can do.

rickandlaurie said...

You guys look great, and your kids are so cute!! We need to get together sometime. Rick says hi too. :o)

Brad Fallon said...

Your boys are so cute! Hope Chase is doing okay now.
Brad Fallon