Monday, February 15, 2010

NO PICS

I'm sorry but I have been such a bad blogger, these past couple of months, I wanted to give a quick update with my sweet family. Jason is still really enjoying his job, and he is happy there. That is all that matters to me. Cameron is such an energetic little boy, he loves to play with is blocks and build towers really tall. Chase is doing okay, he got better for a little while but the medicine that he was on gave him a really bad rash so we took him off of it, then not even a week later the Croop was back, and now he has a snotty nose and a really bad cough again. I don't know what to do for the little man. He is such a sweetheart and I love when he wants to cuddle with me, but not when he is sick. I sure hope he gets better soon, I don't want to have to take him up to Primary Children's hospital again. Keep him in your prayers. Sorry no Pictures, but I just wanted to do a quick update. I will try and be better at the whole blogging thing.. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Check back soon and hopefully I will have some pictures.

No comments: