
Cameron listening to his head phones on the way to California!! He did so good on the plane, he didn't cry or anything, just sat there and looked out the window eating his yummy cookie!!

On Sunday we went to church, and right across the street was the Newport California temple, so we walked around it. The temple is so beautiful and Cam loved the water the most!



Uncle Brandon and Cameron!!
9 comments:
What a fun trip. I bet it was sad to see all of the snow after you got home. You sure are one lucky girl to be able to go to the Phantom of the Opera. I am not sure Jo would ever do that for me because he would have to sit through it with me.
It looks like you guys had a blast! I want to go to Disneyland and the Phantom. Isn't that hippo funny? That was may favorite part of the zoo too!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous you got to go to warmer weather! Your pictures are all so cute! Cameron is so cute!
Looks like you had such a great trip! You guys got to lots of fun stuff! I bet it was so nice to get away. We'll have to get together soon!
Oh my goodness Laura, what a fun trip! Between the beach, Disneyland, and hello, PHANTOM, it couldn't get any better. That's so fun to see Cam doing all those things, its fun to see the kiddos doing things for the first time. Now that you're home, lets hang out! And I'm not just saying that, we really need to, okay?
What a FUN trip!! I loved all the pictures! You guys did so much! I love it! I hope we can all go on a trip together some day as a family!
First and most importantly I cant remember if I told you congrats on the baby? So, Congrats! I am so happy for you! And another little boy, how fun for them that they can grow up together so close.
Also, your trip looks awesome. You guys got to do so many fun things!
I love the picture of you and your lil guy at the pier. I think you look really pretty.
Ya way fun!!! who said you could go to cali with out me! Oh those beach pictures made me soooo jealous....i can't wait to make it back to the beach and tide pools. Was it just a vacation for the fam? How fun though...and i passed the test with flying colors (so they say). But what a relief! I've been feeling great other than having this big thing in my way when i go to bend over! How have you been feeling? and just for the record you are so not a bad friend so don't you ever think that!
Hello Barlow Fam!! What a fun vacation! I have to say that you have some serious sandcastle building skills.
Congrats on the little one on the way! You two make the greatest parents. Keep in touch!
PS...I saw a pic on your blog of Brandon Conder and his cute fam. Cade and Brandon are friends from highschool and we used to have them over for family night all the time. What a small world!!!
Post a Comment